[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text el_class=”resp”]
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
- Cuisine with fresh herbs, of which we know what’s inside.
- Herbs that hold and do not let their heads hang down after a week.
- Avoid permanent plastic waste due to repeatedly purchased herb pots.
- Healthier water for aquarium animals and relief of water by reducing nutrients.
- Quellarium for schools and kindergartens: introduce children to natural cycles and develop an understanding of nature (nitrogen cycle = waste materials are returned to raw materials (nutrients and water)
- Housing of Quellarium is made of recycled, non-toxic plastic
- Piping of Quellarium is made of non-toxic PP
- Production in a sheltered workshop at Feuchtwangen, Germany
- Wastewater reduction through nutrient consumption